Englischsprachige Nanny für 25-30 Std./Woche nach Grünwald gesucht
Dieser Familie hatten wir vor einigen Jahren bereits eine Nanny vermittelt – danach sind sie ins Ausland gezogen (beruflich) und kommen nun wieder nach Grünwald zurück. Hier sucht die Familie nun auch langfristig nach einer liebevollen und erfahrenen Nanny für die beiden Kinder im Alter von 5 und 7 Jahren, vorwiegend am Nachmittag ab ca. 15 Uhr. Zusätzlich freut sich die Familie auf Unterstützung ab Samstag nachmittag wöchentlich, sowie 1-2 Abende pro Woche. Die Familie zieht Ende Juli 2021 nach Grünwald, der Betreuungsstart ist ab September 2021 geplant. Gezahlt wird eine 30 Std./Woche, auch eine Live-In Stelle kann angeboten werden, falls benötigt. Anbei die detaillierte Stellenbeschreibung:
We are a friendly family with two kids attending Kindergarten and Primary School based in Munich-Grünwald. Having lived internationally our kids have grown up in a bilingual setting with English, German and basic Chinese. We are looking for a native English-speaking nanny to work with the family for 25-30 hours on a permanent basis.
Your family tasks would be to look after our children when school finishes in the afternoon (around 3pm), i.e. pick them up from the nearby school and Kindergarten in walking distance, take care of both children and oversee homework.
Also, we appreciate you spending a few hours on one day per weekend with them (e.g., take them to the playground) and to babysit on 1-2 evenings per week. In case of an emergency (for example: child getting sick, home-schooling reintroduced), you would stay with the children during the day.
Major household chores and food are organised by a full-time housekeeper.
For exceptional candidates, a live-in model can be arranged (own room, bathroom only shared with occasional guest). The house is near a tram station in Grünwald.
- Organise afternoon activities with the children and help them preserve and develop their English language
- Support children with homework (in German and English)
- Pick up children from school / kindergarten and drive/accompany them to playdates and/or extracurricular activities. These are likely to take place in the vicinity and do not require a car
- Evening and weekend babysitting
- Native English language skills, basic German skills a strong plus
- Solid general knowledge and education (A-levels, high school)
- Experience with children in primary school and preschool age
- Proactive person who enjoys working with children
- Cheerful, hearty personality who makes a positive impression
- High organisational skills, team player with high reliability and loyalty
- Excellent references
- First aid skills
- Flexibility re: timing of duties and joining the family on vacations (after agreement)
- Driver’s license a plus but not a must
- Part time role, ca. 25-30 hours per week
- Typically start from 3pm until 6pm every day (3 hours fix = 15 hours per week)
- Every Saturday availability from 3pm to 11pm (8 hours per week)
- Availability until 11pm once or twice per week (5-10 hours per week)
- Attractive overtime compensation or free time in lieu
- 30 hours per week
- EUR [ ] per hour
-  Paid days off
- Annual bonus based on performance